- UK banks may have been used for Iran payments related to Huawei: WSJ
- Macron expected to promise economic change but is it too late?
- Poco F1 Price in India Cut, Now Starts at Rs. 19,999
- More Fortnite Samsung Galaxy Skins on the Way: Report
- A Major Marvel Theory Just Got Shot Down By The Avengers: Endgame Trailer
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind will supply 100 turbines for a 950-megawatt (MW) offshore wind farm in waters off the northeast coast of Scotland. In an announcement Thursday, the business said that it would supply the facility with its V164-9.5 MW turbines. It has signed a “firm turbine supply order” for the Moray East Offshore Wind Farm, which also includes a 15-year service agreement. The Moray East project reached a financial close Thursday. Located in the…Read More